Blogs are hard.

Seriously. What do I put here? I just don't think anyone will care! What can I say that is important enough for someone else to read? Is that what blogs are (no offense)? Just places for people that think what they have to write is important enough for people to read it?

I don't really mean that in a bad way but maybe that's why I've always struggled with writing. I never really feel like what I have to say is all that important. Only when I really feel like I have a story to tell do I write a good amount.

Anyway, busy as shit as always. I want 2009 to be awesome, and I'm putting out my energy harder then I ever have, just gotta see if I can find some people that want to do the same.

I shaved, since I had an interview. I didn't really lose much, the beard was pitiful, fully grown on one side and thin as a baby's ass on the other. My face is messed up or something.

3 comments:

Hilton Lohan said...

blogs = passive agressive comments about your bros that you know they will read


thats how i use mine anyway

keep bloggin imo

Teddy said...

It's okay Sky. If anything, you can look back on your blog in a few years and read it again.

But for the record, I do read your blog.

Unknown said...

i agree that blogging is hard. i just added your asbV video to my blog because it is awesome. also because i do a vimeo video of the week thing. it's an easy way to post at least one cool thing each week. if you want to check it out here is a link http://teamrowdy.net

Post a Comment